Friday, December 16, 2005

I just have to post this....

If ever there was a tale to tell this would be the 'mother of all mothers'. No pun intended.

Browsing around tonight a catchy headline caught my eye,
"Man's on-line girlfreind turns out to be his mother"

"Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!"

Well, I guess it's only common sense that they would be attracted to eachother, a son is attracted to someone who is just like his mother right? **choke**

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel"

I don't know that I could ever look my son in the eye again knowing that he would call himself that! **OMG**

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times."

I honestly don't know much about internet relationships but it would seem to me that after six months 'a little racy' is putting it lightly? And the thought of looking at my son after learning such intimate things...**man, how embarrassing and disturbing**

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

That statement is just scary!

"And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes. "

Oh the humiliation this man must feel.. his own wife falls for his own son.

And I thought our life was bad....ahhh, france, always good for a good story.



No comments: