Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sorry for the lack of posting

I apologize to the readers and other blogger's here at The Red Voice for the lack of any activity from me. The wife is pregnant and was suffering from Hyperemesis gravidarum. Hopefully we are over that hurdle. The Doctor assures us the baby is fine and gaining appropriate weight, The blog-wife is still five pounds under her pre pregnancy weight but we hope to make that up soon. We do know that the baby is a little girl whom we have chosen to name Olivia Danielle., a beautiful name in my opinion. As a result of this I have had blogging apathy and more importantly Political Apathy which was not helped in  the least by the great strides made by the Socialist' in the last election.

Again sorry for the lack of posting and I sincerely hope to turn that around in the near future.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: