I have to admit, when I went to Hillary Clinton's official campaign website I got a little scared. Seeing "Hillary for President" across the top of her site is enough to scare the crap out of any conservative. Electing Hillary as President in 2008 is no different than giving Bill Clinton a 3rd term, in my opinion.
There is a really good chance that the dopey Democrats will nominate her as their 2008 Presidential candidate. But, the good thing is that I don't think she is likable enough to be elected President. For example, every time I see her on TV see looks pissed.
Hillary is also an ultra extreme liberal nut job who wants to increase the size of our government even more. The Republicans have not been helping us conservatives decrease the size of government, but with Hillary as President expect our already BIG Government to get even bigger.
Our founding father's founded our great nation on the idea of "Limited-Government". Which of course no longer exists, sadly.
We need real conservatism to be injected back into Washington, NOT Hillary Clinton as President.
No comments:
Post a Comment