Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What happened to Rick?

Hello fellow Red Voicer's. I apoligize up front for the totally off topic post but an explanation is in order. The last few weeks have been very stressful for my wife and I.

Our daughter was born with Tracheo atresia and Tracheo-esophageal fistula and was in the NICU for 15 days, My lack of posting dates much farther back than the birth but Amber had problems before then. Needless to say Politics and news have been thrown to the back burner for the near future as I learn to care for our new baby Olivia, I blogged the entire hospital stay, the defect and surgery at my personal site I apoligize for the lack of posting and am unable to promise any further posts. I hate to resign, but unless ya'll want sporatic posting about something other than Politics than I must. It is totally up to ya'll. I enjoyed posting here for the little that I did. I never was the best blogger anyway, just a guy with an opinion.

No comments: