Teaparty is a gleeful and energetic participant in this hypocrisy. He and his Red Voice colleagues regularly threaten people who disagree with them, including four-year-old and five-year-old children that live here in my house, children of people that they percieve as political opponents.
Once again he makes these accusations without providing any substantive evidence that it has ever occured. Of course, we have grown used to that from the left, where calling people terrorists and child abusers is all part of the fun. (BTW...Don't you just love it when the left exploits their children for political gain? Needham is more than happy to trot out his little angels as political whores whenever it serves his needs.) I don't link his pathology, nor do I mention his pathology...ever. He has been asked to simply leave us alone. Once again, his unhealthy obsession with us has won out again.
He brings this trouble on himself. Get help John. Get medicated. Find something that makes you happy so the rest of us can stop worrying that you will once again try to cost us our jobs by slandering us publicly. And, for about the fourth time, if he simply agrees to leave us alone I will remove his name from here. Until that time, his name will remain associated with his deeds.
Original post:
You can always count on those leftist professors to do something completely infantile and unhinged. Be it calling 9/11 victims little Eichmann's like Ward Churchill, or destroying peaceful protests like Sally Jacobsen, the Profound Party's professors can always be counted on to elevate the dabate.
Now cames the tale of University of Arizona psychology professor Deb Frisch, who has been attacking not only Protien Wisdom writer Jeff Goldstien, but his two year old son and wife as well:
"I’d like to hear more about your “tyke” by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?
Tell all, bro!"
***
"[...] as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t “human” to me."
***
" Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.
Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler? "
***
Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!
Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro.
What a sick bitch. But, as Malkin points out, Frisch manages to paint herself as the victim when her debate style is exposed to higher-ups.
I wrote some inflammatory comments at a blog by a guy named Jeff Goldstein called protein wisdom that infuriated many bloggers and commenters. Many of these bloggers emailed my boss at the University of Arizona to tell on me.
In hindsight, the things I wrote were over the line of nastiness. I apologize to Mr. Goldstein.
I have resigned from the University of Arizona so there is no need for other enraged people to write to administrators there.
Some blogs have posted comments that I perceive to be physically threatening. I have contacted the FBI and the Pajamas Media staff to determine how to proceed with this aspect of this unbelievable experience.
My intention in this post is to de-escalate the situation. The comments that started this all were nasty, not threatening. But I feel very threatened by the response.
Jeff - I lost my job. You won. Could you call off the troops?
Yes. How insensitive of Protein Wisdom and freinds to respond to wishes of death to a child and a desire to french kiss a baby. Make sure you read Frisch's comment section. Classic.
Protein Wisdom remains down after two DDOS attacks. Interesting. Confederate Yankee comments on the rallying to the nutjob professor that is probably behind the attacks:
Those tactics did work so well for Stalin, Mao, Castro, and Che, so at least they're being consistent in their behavior.
Small Dead Animals leads us to the passage Frisch wrote right after the London bombings last year.
Having had my own experiences with lefty bloggers posting slander and threats I can sure sympathize with Goldstien. It is not a pleasant experience. I hope his site gets back up and running soon as it is an excellent blog and was recently "blog of the week" at Power Line.
As for Frisch, she is just another link in a long chain of evidence that academia is out of control and has lost its marbles. My wife is actually beginning to insist we don't let the kids go to a university. After all, college used to be a place to go to grow up, not grow insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment