Yep, I'm a smoker. So what! That is my choice. Those who don't smoke, well, stay the hell away from me then! The new law in Omaha, Nebraska has got to be one of the looniest ones yet!
And what's worse is that they want the people to clog up the 9-1-1 line with reports of smokers. How is that a damn emergency?!! How many people would die because the lines would be tied up with the reports of non-smokers? Stupid!
I do hope to be a non-smoker by the beginning of next year but I cannot nor will not infringe upon the right of another who chooses to do damage to their own internal organs. I can understand no smoking in enclosed areas, have always been a pretty considerate smoker when around others who don't smoke but honestly...this is just going a little too far!
Why not crack down on drunks who kill others because of their stupidity of taking to the road and killing others? Like perhaps keeping them monitored or locked up...forever? Why not lock up illegal aliens who murder or molest or smuggle drugs or simply just live in this country illegally instead of jailing the border patrol for trying to protect our country from foreign CRI-MI-NALS? Actual criminals!!!!!
I do believe tax dollars could be better spent, that the obsession with the 'affect' of smoking has gotten way too extreme.
No comments:
Post a Comment