Friday, August 12, 2005

Cindy Sheehan: She 'aint no Rosa Parks

Cindy Sheehan: The lefty's answer to their plight for an icon that people can rally behind. They, with the help of the left run MSM are trying to turn Cindy Sheehan into the face of the anti-war movement.

But, as usual, they go off half cocked and start supporting someone without knowing-"THE FACTS".

One would think that after the fiasco known as: Michael Moore and the rest of Hollywierd, the left would have said,"let's not put all our eggs into one basket". But, unfortunately, nope. They never learn and have settle on this Sheehan for the long haul.

Mind you. I grieve for her loss, but come now people, she was never a supporter of the war. Her son was. So was her husband Pat.

Please take a moment to read this article on Sheehans supposedly disastrous visit with President Bush last year.

http://patterico.com/2005/08/11/3449/la-times-joins-the-crowd-in-distorting-the-Cindy-Sheehan-story/

Now compare what really happened to what the NYTimes reports. Hmmmmmm, very different. Interesting. But not unusual. While I admire Sheehans guts to do what she is doing, I hardly admire the way, I feel she is basically spitting on her sons grave. This kind of thing is why I abhor the left and it's minions. They have taken this greiving mother and made her into a monster.

Come on you guys, can't you find someone who is not so controversial?

And I take offense at comparing her to Rosa Parks. Parks was a hero.

No comments: