I love good Rock And Roll, and although most people think that all musicians are liberals this is just not true. Via
Blackfive (One of the best milbloggers in the blogosphere) I find this video from a band called
the Right Brothers titled
Bush was Right! It is a great song and a great video. check it out.
4 comments:
LOL!!!!!! Though it's a pretty close knock off to "We didn't start the fire", it was good.
I like how they yelled ,"Bush was right", and then a little riff, na,na,na,na,na,naaaaa! Loved it.
HAHA!!
That was great!! :)
I don't know that I have ever laughed quite so hard before.
Fantastic link.
What is even funnier is checking out the Left-wing blogs that are all atwitter:
"This is ironic, right? Right? Please?"
"Totally lost on me."
"They aren't serious? How could they possibly be so straightforward in their wrongheadedness?"
Maybe they need to get the free download of the Right Brothers' "What about the issues?"
I can't wait for the mashup of CNN video (albeit unwillingly) absolutely validating every last one of the lyrics!
Post a Comment