Sunday, March 26, 2006

Illegal Aliens to Become Felons

(FOXNews.com) – “As the U.S. Senate prepares to debate legislation increasing penalties for undocumented aliens and people who hire them, tens of thousands of immigrants rights activists are rallying across America.

The House of Representatives has passed legislation that would make it a felony to be in the U.S. illegally, impose new penalties on employers who hire illegal immigrants and erect fences along one-third of the U.S.-Mexican border. The Senate is to begin debating the proposals on Tuesday.”
– (Full News Report)

This is great news; finally congress is doing something about illegal immigration. Conservatives, such as myself, have been upset for awhile now that President Bush and congress have been ignoring the illegal immigration issue. The bill will establish it to be a felony to be in America illegally, it will add more penalties to employers that employ these criminals (illegal aliens), and allow for the creation of fences along 1/3 of the U.S.-Mexican border. But for some reason there are thousands of idiots protesting against this bill, they must be liberals. How can it possibly be someones “right” to be in America illegally?

If you’re in America illegally, and you’re caught, you should be convicted of a crime. If you want to come to America, don’t sneak over the border, but instead how about coming to America legally? It’s not that hard, and I can’t understand why people would protest this bill. Also, if we allow illegal immigrants to cross our boarders freely, without penalty, it would make it easier for terrorists to bring their terror to America. And guess what protesters; the terrorists want to kill you!

Recently, Hillary Clinton, who is a socialist kook, said the following about the bill, “And it is certainly not in keeping with my understanding of the scriptures, because this bill would literally criminalize the Good Samaritan and probably even Jesus himself. We want the outcome to be that they're on the wrong side of the politics, as well as on the wrong side as history and American values.(source)” Sorry Hillary, but you know nothing about the scriptures. And since Hillary has discovered that something called a “Bible” exists, and is trying to preach from it, I wonder if she believes this verse from the Bible, “Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)” Probably not, since she is in full support of same-sex marriage.

Therefore, let’s hope that the Senate passes this bill, and then President Bush signs it into law.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Recently, Hilary Clinton, who is a socialist kook"

Well, that about sums it all up. : )

I just wrote my feeling on Illegal immigration. No amnesty. Send them ALL home.

Anonymous said...

Hillary was talking about nothing other than the fact that charities that help illegals would face felony charges - which essentially means that a starving Mexican would be left to die in the street instead of being kept alive.

You can't send dead bodies home. You cannot deny the survival needs of the sick and poor at your doorstep.

Anonymous said...

If you're this uneducated, why would you bother to write a blog? Shouldn't you be at a NASCAR race or something?

By the way, Hillary Clinton isn't even close to be a socialist.

Teaparty said...

I sure hope Jock Dave is getting a look at the insults the left likes to hurl at us.

If I could read anything beyond the endorsements on race cars, I might be offended by Anon's latest political vomit.

I think its time someone plopped his "nooker" back in.

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad everyone does understand that it's pronounced "Jock".

I like the Kennedy-McCain bill better than the house one. I don't think it's Amnesty and I think it deals with it realistically and fairly to people who are doing it the legal way.

Anonymous said...

Just re-read the previous post and the one before it:

People should calm down.

Kennedy-McCain does it fairly because it puts people who are doing it legally ahead of those doing it illegally.