Out of curiosity this morning, I went to Midwestern Progressive's Website...aka. John Needham.
It is titled, 'A Bigger Threat to Americans Than Al Qaeda' . Of course he is referencing all of us here at the Red Voice. Not a problem as I know that this man is a coward, has to write about his family and pretend that he is a wonderful father and husand on his family website when in all actuality he is most likely quite an abhorent man to be married to.
My problem with this post is this. I posted about a pretty traumatic experience that Pat and myself went through 14 years ago, we were FALSELY accused of child abuse, mostly myself and this has caused us many years of pain and emotional distress, many sleepless nights, all sorts of things. John of course is welcome to puruse my journal at any time although at this point I would like to block him from reading it as he seems to have some big issue with me for reasons I have yet to figure out and is taking information from my journal and using it as ammunition. He has painted Pat and myself as child abusers. Now, I posted this knowing that there may be people out there who would read this and do this but not in the way the Needham has done. Yes, I am aware that this man is sick, somewhat pathetic and comical to boot. He has not left any links to any one of our sites for his readers to visit either. And another peculiar thing is that he has never left his trash at my journal either. Not sure what to think of that.
So, after writing all of this, Libel? Defamation? Perhaps a lawyer is in order? Needham is all about rubbing salt in other people's wounds but this tops it all. I wouldn't have minded if perhaps he would have left a link to this entry at my journal so that people could get the whole story however, he is John Needham right? Fears links to people's home pages when he can paint himself out to be the innocent one.
It was probably unwise of me to post such a personal thing on my journal but the people who do read my journal are good people who leave nice comments and I wrote it because this thing happened pretty much 14 years ago to the day. It is a hard time of year for me, and I have taken up keeping a journal because it is a way to heal in some aspects. In fact, most people do write personal things in their journals from the ones that I visit.
I know that Needham will claim all sorts of things here at the RV have occured and start making accusations but in this situation John, you have more than crossed that line.
NOTE TO EVERYONE: Cowardly John has removed the post from MP. Gee, are we surprised. Now he too will be like the cops and social workers that Pat and I had to deal with for 6 weeks and tell us that we just imagined it....what a f-k!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment