Evacuees binge on Cape: Spend fed cash on booze, strippersWe should pity the 'victims' of Hurricane Katrina. After all, they get a couple thousand dollars from the federal government and it goes to alcohol and into the strippers g-string. At least the money is being circulated around and being used for a good cause right?
After all, these people are poor and deserve all the help they can get, no need to help themselves since the taxpayers money is paving the way for them and giving them everything they need.
I'm sure not all of them used their money for such things but then again, who knows.
UPDATE: Teaparty here, exercising my administrative muscle. Jenn's comment here is worth posting. It'll raise your ire and crack you up. In order to get the full affect, I suggest reading it in character. (insert language warning here)
So, let me get this straight.
I lose my home earlier this year, and everything in it.No warning. Pouring rain and about 52 degrees, I am told we have to leave, can take nothing and have to move into a hotel or our car or really they didn't give a flying f*ck.
So, no jackets, no food, nothing, we check into a hotel, and have to rack up credit card debt to stay there, because we certainly aren't made of money.
Get multiple jobs, our dog was staying with friends, we have to borrow clothes from friends, we eat sparingly and spend days/months just crying. I live in constant depression and a state of panic.
But these assh*les,, because they chose to ignore warnings, and stay behind are REWARDED!!! Hey, I want free booze. I WANT FREE BOOZE!!!!!! Heck, I'd even like free strippers, I need something to entertain me. These mother f*ckers choose to stay in a hurricane, are rewarded with $2000 and a free place to stay, and eventually new homes and free clothes and free F*CKING EVERYTHING!!!!!, yet people like me who are forced from their homes get NOTHING!!!!!
Thus follows all the appropriate gutteral responses.
No comments:
Post a Comment