Sunday, October 09, 2005

A letter to my fellow Red Voice Bloggers

Due to things beyond my control I have not been able to do any blogging here or at my other blog. I had hoped to have it all sorted out this week but it looks like it might drag on for a few more days. I apoligize for the lack of posting here and ask you to be patient until I am able to sort a few things out in my personal life. Until then I need a favor from one or all here. Would it be possible for someone to do my weekly Monday feature 'Round The Reader here at The Red Voice. If yall are unable to do it I understand. If you decide to do it here are examples from other Blogs and my Blogs that participate in this weekly link fest.

American Dinosaur
Speed Of Thought
The Gray Tie
Cry Freedom (My Blog)
In The Bullpen

If you are able to do this for me for the next couple of Mondays I really appreciate it, If not I understand.

No comments: