The additional photos and some video from the Abu Ghraib scandal have been ordered released. Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein has decided that the A.C.L.U. is right, and said that terrorists "do not need pretexts for their barbarism".
"The judge said the pictures were important because they were the best evidence of what happened and because they "initiate debate, not only about the improper and unlawful conduct of American soldiers, 'rogue' soldiers, as they have been characterized, but also about other important questions as well."- A.P.
How does,in any way, releasing more of those disgusting pictures initiate debate. It will initiate a bunch of yahoo liberals to heap more of their venomous hate on our troops. We'll hear all kinds of versions of: "You are typical-racist-war-mongering-pussies". I'm sure there will be all kinds of:"See how awful all those soldiers are. They beat up and humiliated these poor little insurgents/criminals/wanna be terrorists."
And what pray tell are the "other important questions" that need asking. What possibly further do we actually need to know? I mean really. I've seen the photos. They were assholes. Those soldiers were a disgrace to our armed men and women everywhere. But, the questions were answered, basically the release is to further humiliate the military and create more recruitment posters for insurgents.
I had a debate earlier today with this absolutely insane liberal who was all fired up because ALLEGEDLY, there are children in some of the prisons over in Iraq. It was also ALLEGED that some of these children were abused.
So, of course, I asked her for some proof of her absurd claims of child abuse on INNOCENT children. Because some of her claims, which I will not repeat here, were just so off the wall, I had some doubt. So she quickly provided me with a link to a story from overseas.
I read the article. And she proved my point that many liberals are too dumb to breathe. She screamed that these were innocent children. The article that she provided to me as proof, stated that the allegations were unfounded at this point, and that the children were not"innocents", most were in their late teens, and many were there because they were convicted of murder, rapes and other atrocities. Nice little rug rats they were not.
And if the teens were that bad, what do you expect from their parents? Sorry, I'd rather stand naked and wear a leash, than say, have my head chopped off slowly with a dull knife. Really.
The point is, here we have this group of people, the A.C.L.U/liberals, who think that showing more pictures will "initiate debate and answer questions." My thought is, we are well past the point of debate, there is nothing left to debate, it happened and it's been/being addressed. And what questions could possibly be answered by showing more of these pictures.
I know you rabid-mouth-foaming-lemming-liberals love anything that casts a pall over our military and the war on terrorists, but come on now, even you, at least some of the more balanced and medicated of you can see that releasing these photos has no purpose other than negative press for the war, and "our" military.
No comments:
Post a Comment