Thursday, September 01, 2005

Here is a Typical Liberal

"John Needham," or Needle-(insert organ of choice), has been at it again, this time over at Jenn's site. If anyone wants to know why I would never vote democrat or even consider running with the liberals (besides their politics) it is because John's brand of debate is all too common.

Here is a taste.

And tea potty, he (or she) of as many screen names as he/she has
personalities – I think I understand now the general source of your bitterness.

http://lesenfantterrible.blogspot.com/2005/08/after-much-soul-searching.html

You are a failed journalist.

(Side note – you whine that “There is simply no money to be made in the profession at the local level” but aren’t there thousands of journalists doing exactly that in Minnesota? Isn’t this failure, then, one born out of your own lack of ability and initiative? I mean, thouands of other Minnesota journalists are able to provide for the creature comforts to themselves and their families. Some of them probably even have Harley Davidson Sportsters in the garage, too, no?)

You’re also failed in your http://lesenfantterrible.blogspot.com/2005/08/administrative-equalibrium.html desperate attempt to run with the big boys. At least in this case you saw that you “lack most of the knowledge” to do this, which is definitely a step in the right direction.

Failed journalist. Failed heavyweight wingnut blogger. Failure.

It is not hard to imagine other failures you’ve endured. All this failure is probably what led to all the hatred, hostility and enmity you continue to express towards me and anyone else who disagrees with, or challenges, you.

I hope you find some measure of the success that so far has eluded your little life.

Account at Blogger...free.
Time needed to write posts...minimal.
Watching an idiot unravel after calling him needle-dick...priceless.

No comments: