Let's play compare the treatment of captives.
At Gitmo, the detainees, including the self proclaimed 20th 9/11 hijacker, were subjected to wearing thong underwear on their heads. Some detainees were forced to wear bra's and act like dogs. They were cussed at and told their mommas were whores. Just terrible.
So when they weren't reading their Qu'rans, eating well balanced nutritional meals, and getting in some daily prayer time. They were treated like freshman at a fraternity pledge. Visit Drudge, he's got several articles this morning on it.
Now on the other hand innocent civilians, like road pair crew members, engineers and journalists are snatched from the streets of Iraq, bound and blindfolded. Forced to beg and grovel for their lives, and then have their heads slowly chopped off with a big dull knife. I had the unfortunate experience of watching this via internet last year. It was one of the worst things I'd ever seen in my life, and something I will never forget.
The left and it's puppet media are crying foul at the treatment of detainees at Gitmo. Anyone hear them cry foul when, like Daniel Pearl, our citizens are killed. KILLED.
Where is the outrage, not only from the left, but from the "peaceful" followers of Islam at the treatment of innocent civilians. They get fired up about bra's and thong and leashes, but not blatant slaughter? And the left accuses the media of being right slanted. Go figure.
Let's see:
Option#1
Bra, thong, bark like a dog.
Or.
Option#2
Off with your head.
Well, I for one wear a bra almost everyday, and it's not so bad, thong underwear while uncomfortable isn't so bad and while I don't bark like a dog or wear a collar, I do talk to my dog.
Yup, I'll take option # 1, anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment