Monday, July 11, 2005

Living better than I am

I know that the detainee story is so last week but it is just so much fun to rub it in.

Detainees are playing games like ping-pong, volleyball, and soccer? Detainees have a menu to choose their meals from? Detainees are allowed to pray for 20 minutes, five times a day for prayer calls? They are being treated humanely? They have better health care than even some in our own country? This must be a joke, I mean really, our military is just a bunch of terrorist wannabes who practice their terrorist maneuvers on these very unsuspecting detainees.

These little angels called detainees only throw excrement in the faces of our military among other things, something I'm sure is purely just an act of rebellion. Something that would cause the testosterone levels to sky rocket in pretty much every man I know, yet our 'terroristic military' allows fun and games and good food to boot. Go figure.

No comments: