Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Stepford Club

I just would like to know where the libs are coming from.

Beef up airport security and they bitch about racial profiling, even though it is a specific race and age group that have been the biggest threat to our country and others.

The minuteman project gets totally bashed because...well, hell, I don't even know or understand why? They are racist vigilantes simply for wanting to secure our borders and protect all Americans alike? Hmmm, sometimes I wonder why the lib's complain.

But the ports, ohhhh the ports. They're a huge problem and it's all Bush's fault.

Do you want the damn security or not? Can you justify the position that racial profiling Islamic males age 17 to 40 is wrong, and wanting to secure the borders is racist, and then reserve the right to complain about port security?

We all know how you liberals hate Bush but honestly people, have you no imagination? Do any of you lefties out there ever have a thought that doesn't end with "it's all Bush's fault"? It would make me so happy to say, "Hey, you go protect the borders. You go make the air safe for travel. You go inspect the ships."

But since I haven't heard one friggin' idea out of any of you on these issues in the last five years I already know how much help you'll be. Exercise your brain. "It's all Bush's fault," isn't exercise.

it's like watching the Stepford Wives.

No comments: