Saturday, July 23, 2005

Treason Hunters Contest

I’m taking submissions for a contest about the Anti-American left. I’m looking for a visual representation of what you would do if you were George Washington and someone like Stephen Pearcy was in your command.

George Washington shot and hung “dissenters”…people who went AWOL weren’t allowed to live.

It was called “treason”.

Send your submissions to: Caoilfhionn1@gmail.com. I will be posting the top 5 submissions with commentaries frm the various members of TWA.

Violation of 18 US CODE 2381


Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

That is all.

More at: CAO'S BLOG

No comments: