Tuesday, July 12, 2005

One Good Turn Deserves Another

In an earlier post about more violence from the Idiotmedia pre-schoolers, I made this statement:

I suspect we will see more and more examples of the left's abandonement of pacifism...

A commenter took issue with the statement, saying this:

Ahem. And the evidence of that is....?

Well, here it is...

The Indymedia Murderer
Left-wing terrorism
Leftists Destroy Seattle
T-shirt calls for assassination of Bush
Ann Coulter assaulted
Protesters attack van...get run over
David Horowitz assaulted
Here's roughly a dozen more links to food assaults
Air America suggests Bush be assassinated
College Republicans attacked

Believe me, there is more. Much more.

Now...I have a favor in return.

Can aforementioned commenter provide evidence that anyone at this blog, at any time, in any context, noted any desire to harm either him or his family, in any way, shape, or form. Will he please provide, in this comment section, the text and a link to the text in which any blogger here at the Red Voice threatened any kind of violence or retribution against him whatsoever.

I await the evidence.

UPDATE: Our rogue commenter has responded and, not surprisingly, offers absolutely no evidence for his charge that the Red Voice bears him ill will. Here is his response:

I love it when you radical right wingnuts actually make it easier for me, and this is a good example.

Care to see a pretty good example of one of the "reds" wishing ill on a commenter here?

How about naming the company the commenter works for? (Even if he did get the job responsibilities, um, seriously wrong.)

It is not exactly a secret, is it, that IP addresses for commenters are archived and can be easily reviewed.But, really, what was the point of that little stunt, save a cheap and ultimately futile attempt at intimidation.

Yes, he *proves* the point, doesn't he, proves that ill-will is absolutely wished on dissenting commenters here.

It was classless.

And it was gutless, too, especially coming from a bunch of people hiding behind screen-names and such, exchanging user ID and passwords, etc.

Let's face it, your credibility is, shall we say, tainted....And all this, after (wrongly, I might add) assuming that the commenter threatened "jenn's" family.

Either way, this shows me that ill-will and poential retaliation for dissenting commenters are definitely part of the agenda for you "reds."So, know what? I'm done with you lot. Not that I'll be missed, I'm sure. I regret, frankly, interrupting all your ruminations and self-congratulatory comments. Oh, I may stop back at times to read what y'all are up to, especially if someone cross-links any of your posts. (Not that we've seen much evidence of that, have we?) But the days where Red Voice were part of my daily reading, to see if there might be anything I could learn from y'all - well, those days are over. It is pretty clear that you've got little enough to offer.

One note. John's reference to "naming the company the commenter works for" occured long after multiple charges from John that we bore him ill will. I was looking for some evidence that we had prompted those charges. Of course, there is no evidence of such.

Rather than simply admit that he is paranoid, John will no longer pay us any visits. What a pity.

Yes...run John. Run away. When the insults run dry and the baseless accusations are called to the carpet, it is always preferable to run and hide than it is to actually argue things based on merit.

No comments: