Zogby clarifies the situation:
By an overwhelming 70-22 percent margin, voters believe that opponents of President Bush's proposals for Social Security Reform have an obligation to put out their own plan for reforming the program,' including 55 percent of (Democrat) voters.
Further, Zogby finds that 52% of likely voters support Personal Accounts. Even better, 66% of likely voters under 30 support Personal Accounts. Yeah, I know... they're just polls. Far be it from the left, however, to discredit the polls. What, with Slick Willy being a puppet of the polls and all...
But watch Howie chauffeur the far-left even further off the leftisphere as they ponder why they lost the White House 5 of the last 7 elections. No wonder they want judges legislating from the bench! It's easier to go that route than to actually represent 50.1% of the electorate.
Stupid polls.
So, is it just me, or is Howie complaining about the left's very own "tactic" when he says, "That's why we don't come up with a (Social Security) Plan, because whatever plan we come up with, the President is just going to say, 'Oh, we're not going to do that, we're not going to do this."
Do these people ever listen to themselves? Is this truly why the left is flapping in the wind - devoid of - say it with me - optimism, ideas and solutions?
Someone's gotta 'splain to me how Blue can say "The working class gets the shaft again" when it was their last Presidential Candidate who paid a LOWER tax percentage than the average "working class" voter he was supposed to represent. I just don't get how they can gripe about getting the shaft when they continue to line-up behind the very people who are happy to shaft them.
Short of that, I'll settle for "the pot calling the kettle black" - again.
7 comments:
One of these days I am sure you will wake up and realize just how ignorant you are. Until then, please continue to amuse us with your futile attempts at rational discourse. It's very amusing for us.
Bold words from... anonymous...
who just might be one of the Red Voice contributors who felt so strongly about their entry on Social Security that they removed it.
I see your other "team writers" do not have much to say, Hmm, better get some new "team players", before this blog is'nt worth opening up and reading. That would be such a shame. Or are they not permitted to "Voice" their opinion. Intriguiging thought. I would work on this before the "Red Voice is no more.
Dear bold and fearless 'anonymous',
The team writers know their jobs and they have free reign to write as they please.
If you'll notice, we are ahead of The Blue Voice "writers" who have accomplished DELETING their entry after our counterpoint appeared.
Looks to us like we're ahead.
One other thing, I wouldnt say one post that I see here is much of anything but you dont seem up for the challanges of writing, just commmenting, and bold yes fearless not.
One more thing what did you pick up the phrase Blue's Clue from the infamous nickelodeon show for 5 year olds about a blue dog, hmmmm, actually a 5 year old could blog better that will hold true until i see more
Non,
As "anonymous," I think I'm going to disregard your opinion as anything more than an angry snark from someone who is so bold as to NOT put their name behind their comments.
Those of us writing on this page will write on our schedule, not yours. If that is somehow unsettling to you, perhaps you'd like to check out the absence of any posts over at The Blue Voice.
Post a Comment