Monday, June 06, 2005

Diabolical

The mission continues to get more and more complicated and dangerous for Team America 2008. The Blue Voice, our arch nemesis, has assembled an almost insurmountable group of talented writers. Writers that must be destroyed before our mission of world domination can be attained.

In attempting to create a voice for "middle class America," The Blue Voice has signed on two writers from Los Angeles, one barely out of diapers, the other a "Buddhist" who doesn't believe in "illegal people," Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny. Yet another comes from Delaware. Of course, the roll also contains an angry lesbian from Arizona who describes herself as "slutty." She also believes that genetically engineered fruit flies absolves the homosexual community from "sin."

A better representation of middle class America would be hard to find even with Al Gore's vote-counting parameters.

Diabolical.

As if barriers weren't high enough the Blue Voice has an ingenius strategy of deleting posts which are revealed for their true nature by Team America 2008. World domination will be hard to achieve with the enemy of freedom erasing any and all evidence of their existence as that evidence is revealed to the great collection of sheep on the right.

And we thought battling terrorism was going to be hard.

Diabolical.

The Blue Voice has also taken the courageous step of sending over anonymous enemies of freedom to blast us with logic like "One of these days I am sure you will wake up and realize just how ignorant you are," and "hmmmm, actually a 5 year old could blog better that will hold true until i see more," and "Hmm, better get some new "team players", before this blog is'nt worth opening up and reading."

Diabolical.

Team members, I must insist that this mission be undertaken on a "volunteer only" basis. It could get dangerous and it has not escaped my attention that some of you have families. I could not, in good conscience, ask you to put yourself in harms way without a full understanding of our enemy.

With the political sense of Howard Dean, the run-and-hide tactics of Bin Laden, and the diction of Maaattt Daaaamen, this is by far the most dangerous assignment we have ever been asked to accomplish. Yet world domination requires that we do so, and with that I ask for volunteers.

10 comments:

Armand said...

Have we identified any members of the Film Actors Guild?

marigolds2 said...

And your objection to someone coming from Delaware would be....what? Are you under the impression that only duPonts live in Delaware? Is there any way you could BE more incorrect? Have you ever been to Delaware? Specifically the most southern county? Inhabited by farmers, mechanics, poultry plant workers, a lot of undocumented immigrants, people who work in Wal-Mart,and many other voices of middle America.
This gets sillier every day.

Armand said...

marigolds,

Methinks you missed the sarcasm. Just in case, though, I like Delaware. They were first to ratify our Constitution and the motto rocks - "Liberty and Independence."

"Undocumented workers," however, /more accurately/ are illegal immigrants. If they would like to legally enter and work in our great country, they are more than welcome! Until then, the jobs they hold and the taxes they are likely not paying are stealing from a legal citizen's liberty and independence.

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to insult, do you feel threatened?

Armand said...

Anon,

It might help to address the person to whom you are speaking and identify the insult.

Just a hint...

Teaparty said...

I mentioned that you were from Delaware. Is that a problem for you?

The overall point is that the bulk of writers at The Blue Voice are liberals from the coasts. Oh...and an angry militant lesbian from Arizona, who has little to no understanding of middle class America, in my opinion.

By the way, who got insulted?

Anonymous said...

You seem to think your better, above others and that is not cool, people write because they, feel and enjoy it and it says alot about their character, something I do not see here, you think it is a big game something some of us take very seriously and I am talking to you Armand.

Armand said...

Anon,

Go ahead and identify the insult and then we can chat.

However, I do not think I am better or above others. I have my opinions and I defend them, fiercely. You wont catch me apologizing for that.

And you, "anonymous," are free to do the same thing - but if you think you're somehow throwing me fastballs... you're in no position to complain that I'm swinging for the fence.

Teaparty said...

I guess "character" at The Blue Voice is defined as the constant demonizing of people of religion, the classification as everyone who disagrees with the whacko fringe left as racist or bigoted, and mindless hatchet jobs on topics ranging from social security to fruit flies.

Our passion is pointing out what nonsense it is and how it stems from hate, intolerance, and a bigotry of it's own.

Don't like it?

Too bad. We do it because we "feel" and "enjoy it," and "take it very seriously." If the tactics bother you, look in the mirror.

you might say that Team America 2008 learned from the best. The bigots and hacks on the left that make up the bulk of the Blue Voice.

Louie said...

I'm sensing a victory in our future?????

Go Team!